Gender review and analysis of the General Delegation for Prison Administration and Reintegration of prisoners and its detention centres (DGAPR) in Morocco.
The assignment was conducted by 1 international and 1 national expert; its deliverables comprised:
- A methodology and timeline for conducting the gender review.
- A gender-based diagnostic report focussing on institutional, organisational and operational issues for the central administration and the detention centres.
- A comprehensive set of strategic recommendation and a proposal on how to mainstream gender awareness and sensitiveness across the General Delegation’s strategies and policies.
- A set of operational recommendations on how to improve gender equality in the DGAPR and in its detention centres presented in a feasible action; complemented with a corresponding monitoring and evaluation system.
- A concluding report summarizing and integrating the key results and outcomes of the study.